“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way, Erik Gunther, and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our takes on this week’s hot topics.
For a while we’ve been wondering what it would be like to live in the same home with someone who has COVID-19. What type of precautions would you have to take to make sure your family or roommates don’t get sick? How does your cleaning regimen change? And what effect does it have on your life going forward?
This week we had the opportunity to talk with Amy and Tony Mogck of Manitou Springs, CO. Amy is presumed to have COVID-19. And her family, which includes the couple’s 8-year-old son, have been quarantined in their home for over two weeks.
Tune in to hear their story. For more details, check out Amy’s articles on Medium:
Other topics we cover:
- Meghan and Harry secretly moved to Los Angeles at the height of a global pandemic—what were they thinking?!
- The not-so-royal couple might be making moves, but we’re staying put, with a lot of Netflix. So of course we had to offer up our take on the documentary du jour: “Tiger King.”
- Are all of your delivered packages and groceries bringing germs inside your home? We have the answer.
- We found the ideal home to ride out this quarantine—the ultimate Zen vibes will help you chill out in no time.
- And, as always, we have our week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser.
Ready to listen? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Facebook, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.